No Sacrifice or Compromise
FR Conversions vans are, in a single word, loaded. Depending on the model and on your specific requirements, we customize each van to fit your vision and needs – all at prices lower than any comparable upfitter in the field. As a result, you end up with a ride that reflects everything you want at far less than you expected to pay.
Widest, Manual Spring Assisted Ramps...
A durable, lightweight, widest-in-the-business spring assisted ramp never fails or leaves you hanging (literally). There are no burnt motors to replace or repair, and you save a bundle when you buy.
Back Hatch Entry-Exit
Rear entry access is the easiest way in and out for all concerned; which is why it comes standard on all FR Conversions minivans.
Different Cuts for Different Needs...
We offer both short cuts/taxi cuts (for one wheelchair) and long cuts (for two wheelchairs).
Standard FR Conversions packages are available on Dodge Caravan (2008 -newer) and Toyota Sienna (2011- newer). We have VW Routan, Chrysler Town & Country, and Ford Transit Connects as well.
CLICK TO VIEW DODGE/CHYSLER SLIDE SHOW
About Our Dodge/Chrysler Minivans
- Accommodates up to seven passengers
- 3 year, 36,000 mile conversion warranty.
- All vehicles include seat belts and tie downs.
- Unique ramp securement system for a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Q-straint retractable tie-downs included.
- Commercial grade flooring & ramp for ease of entry and traction
- INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE: Vehicle reinforcement with welded steel cap bumpers.
- Triple seam design welding for maximum strength and support.
- Custom undercarriage reinforcement system and reinforced rear-bumper assembly.
- Proprietary hydrophobic super-viscous undercoating.
- All parts powder coated for superior corrosion protection.
- New firewall and quiet exhaust system.
- Lightweight aluminum ramp, with cut outs for mud or snow.
- 58” height exceeding ADA requirement of 56”
- Accommodates two wheelchairs.
- Include middle row passenger seating, straps, and tie downs.
- Dodge Grand Caravan, longcut inside tub measures at 102” long by 34” wide, the longest and widest ramp available. (Compared to most conversions which only offer a 32” wide tub).
- Toyota Sienna, longcut inside tub measures 86.5″ long with a ramp width of 36″ wide, the widest ramp available.
- Custom aftermarket Transfer Flow fuel system with 3 year/60,000 mile warranty.
Optional second row seats include choice of OEM remounts, Flip-N-Fold OEM seats, or Freedman Aftermarket high-back seats. The aftermarket seats allow for a standard wheelchair placed in the forward position (depending on wheelchair size).
Based on our years of experience in the field we have an inventory of ‘ready-to-roll’ conversion vans to choose from.
Feel free to contact us with questions or to be directed to the FR Special Needs Mobility Specialist in your area.